CSIA Alberta Events
CSIA Spring Fling Registration SPRING FLING
Apr 3-5 / 2020 at Marmot Basin
Spring Fling Registration for the Spring Fling is now open!
You can access registration these 3 ways:
- Through this direct link spring fling registration
- Through the “Favorites” display on the homepage of your snowpro.com profile
- Under Training>Training Directory>Events tile
Please note there is at Marmot Basin a Level 1 Apr 2-4, an Advanced Teaching Apr 3-4, a Level 2 Evaluation Apr 3-4 and a BPC Module Apr 4. For all of the participants of these events ending Apr 4 the CSIA Alberta Board is offering a complimentary Banquet April 4th with the Spring Fling group and also a complimentary Sunday April 5th participation with the Spring fling Group at Marmot. (lift ticket are kindly provided by Marmot Basin at a discount for all registered participants)
We are coming to Jasper this Spring April 3-5 2020. Rates will be – Full Spring Fling Event $120, Saturday and Banquet only $90, Banquet only $40, Sunday only $50
Session options will be sorted at the registration and for Participants of the Spring Fling will include:
- Classic – Ski with L4’s and enjoy the great April Snow at Marmot
- Course prep – Skiing certainly but with a focus on certification course preparation
- Collaboration – Skiing with CSIA AB Board Members to discuss future considerations and direction.
Hotel arrangements are available at a discount at the Marmot Lodge. For April 2 – 4 we can offer 10 x Standard rooms at $119 +taxes and 10 x Deluxe rooms at $139 +taxes. On March 11 the rooms not booked will be released to the public and discounted rates will no longer be available, the code for Marmot Lodge disount is available on your registration confirmation.
Spring Fling Jasper and Marmot Basin April 3-5, 2020!
Friday Apr 3
-Meet and greet/sign in. 6:30-7:30pm at the Marmot Lodge in Jasper
– social night at the De’d Dog (Astoria Hotel)
– all ages 7:30-9:30pm
Saturday Apr 4
– Meet near the Snow School Meeting Area for a 9:45am photo op then 10:00am – 2:30pm Ski with L4
(Bussing for the evening Banquet at Marmot Basin will be available for those that wish from Jasper to Marmot and return. Times and details to come.) – AGM 5:00pm at Marmot Basin
– 6:00-6:30pm Cocktails at Marmot Basin
– 6:30-9:00pm Banquet/ Hall of Fame at Marmot Basin
Sunday Apr 5
– Meet near the Snow School Meeting Area
– 10:00am – 2:30pm ski with L4
– Safe travels home.
Check Out The Gallery Page, Click Below.